منتدى الاعداديات الطبية بجامعة الفاتح
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى الاعداديات الطبية بجامعة الفاتح

منتدى تعليمي ترفيهي لطلبة جامعة الفاتح

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

This Fourm contain many problems

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Smart Boy
عضو نشيط
Smart Boy

عدد الرسائل : 21
تاريخ التسجيل : 31/05/2008

This Fourm contain many problems Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: This Fourm contain many problems   This Fourm contain many problems Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء يونيو 24, 2008 5:03 am

i am gonna give my openion on this fourm and i hope that every one do that ,so honestly i think this fourm contains many problems such as first the downloading problem just what are we gonna do with lyrics only, you cant do upload to the fourm and doing upload through rapidshare is not a good way and second there is only 18 members so thats not encouraging i think and third there is too many subjects that are not needed and there is no one to read them and fourth well this is about the new design its no good believe me why choosing a pink design thats soo girls style (please i dont want any one to be mad of me but im only saying that to encourage the manegers to a better work for this fourm other wise this fourm is gonna go to an early END) ... Sad
and i see that the maneger didnt delete the subjects that contain wrong information i just cant imagine why he didnt do that scratch
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

This Fourm contain many problems
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى الاعداديات الطبية بجامعة الفاتح :: المنتديات العامة :: المنتدى العام-
انتقل الى: